Powerschool - Parent Portal Setup
All new students applicants must first complete the pre registration lottery application on our district website.
Accepted applicants will receive an email notification containing parent Access ID and Password to begin setting up your Powerschool account and complete the necessary demographic, immunization & NSLP home income forms required to enroll your student.
To set up your Powerschool account:
- Click on the button labeled "Create Account."
- Enter the parent/guardian account information. Each account must have a unique email address and user name.
- Create a password of your choosing.
- You must have an Access ID and Access Password for each student you'd like to add to your account
Access ID: ______ (contact [email protected] if you don't know your Access ID)
Access Password: _______
Relationship refers to your relationship to the student.
- Take note of the Username and Password that you have just created, because you will need them to log into the PowerSchool portal once you click on "Enter".
**We recommend that you keep your parent/guardian password private.**